Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Awaiting Match Day

I thought that all anxiety would cease after I had submitted my rank list. After all, I am fairly confident that I will match... I am even confident that it will be at my first choice! But there is still that insecure feeling, the "what if?"
I also have some doubts about where I want to train. There were so many factors that went into my selections for my rank list. Having a new baby and a husband with a great job made location the primary concern. However, there were programs that excited me which ended up lower on my rank list due to location. I still imagine matching to one of these programs... and that keeps my mind racing with thoughts of relocating. It would be fun, an adventure, but it would also be difficult. It would change the dynamics of our household completely as my husband would stay home with our son. This would also present him with time for new ministry opportunities, though.
The next two weeks will be full of imagining what could be! I just pray for peace and the ability to be content with my match.
Here's looking forward to March 17th!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: