Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back to Work

On Valentine's day, I returned to work/school after being on maternity leave for almost 8 weeks. It never occurred to me that 8 weeks wouldn't be enough time. I mean, who can sit around watching a baby all day? Surely my mildly type A personality would not let me be so unproductive.
I was so wrong! I easily could have stayed home for another month (or maybe even forever, who knows?). What I do know is that there is no better job than taking care of my son. I could play with him all day... and he's not even that interactive yet.
It is difficult to leave him every morning and I look forward to picking him up every evening. I suppose it makes me cherish the time we have together, but it also makes me wonder if I made the right decision in preparing for such a demanding career.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: