Friday, October 15, 2010

4th year continued...

Well, I've survived the hardest part of 4th year (I think)!  I submitted my ERAS application, completed my sub-internship, and now I'm in the process of scheduling interviews for residency...I have 10 so far!

I'm very excited to have so many programs respond quickly to my application, but now comes the terrifying part: the actual interviews!! Over the next 2 months, I will spend ten full days being interviewed by and interviewing residency programs... trying to convince them that I will be a great resident while I try to evaluate if the program is a good fit for me. That's a lot to accomplish in an 8-hour day... all while feeling the fatigue of being in the thrid trimester of my pregnancy!

Lord, give me courage and clear thinking as I head out on the interview trail. My first interview is scheduled for November 5th... so if you don't mind praying for me, I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments: